Secez Services offers a range of test and measurement systems which includes highly useful products of logic analysers with multiple probe options for input signals and setting the triggering to generate samples up to 524280 words and can be easily interfaced with a computer on a USB interface. Arbitrary waveform generators using a USB based computer interface with optional software for full control of applications provides multiple options to vary the generated waveforms to create ones for best possible applications and have both low and high voltage options up to even 50 V.
Another significant group of products include various types of digital and digital storage microscopes oscilloscopes with USB connectivity to work with a computer or laptop using its screen. They have the capability to cover for various ranges of frequencies of 60MHz , 120 MHz. Other features include a dual level triggering system, virtual storage capacity to store the triggered samples up to 63000 numbers with facility for both simple and complex triggering modes. These are low power versions for drawing power directly from the computer USB interface. There are additional kits for enhancing the power levels sampled and increasing the bandwidth of samples.
- The kit for power system measurements
- The kit for wide bandwidth measurements
- Universal oscilloscope kit
- M520 series oscilloscopes
- M521 60MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- M525 150MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- M595 350MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- M531 Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- M611 Logic Analyzer
- EA500-0 Control panel for USB oscilloscopes
- Differential probe - EA121
- High voltage probe E253/01
- Patch cord type BNC-Crocodiles Coaxial Cable 8 Channel Logic probe EA112
- M631 Arbitrary Waveform Generator